Saturday 11 April 2009

More Pictures of Sam and Nicks Reception








I just wanted to share with you some more of 
the amazing images captured by Crash Taylor
of our creative work at Sam and Nicks Wedding. 

These pictures capture some of our 
Swags & Runners,
Table Stationery and Orders Of Service, 
Candle ware & Lighting,
and Much Much More. 

Be Truly Inspired! 

Tillyboo High Five! 

I also need to tell you about Nottingham's best kept secret
Joanne Wakefield from Cakey Wakey!!!

As you will know I am a little fussy when it comes to details 
and want to ensure everything looks just soooooooo perfect! 

Joanne created the most amazing Wedding Cake - her attention 
to detail wowed even me... I want to shout from the roof tops 
go and get your cake from Joanne - you will not be disappointed!



    
Related Posts with Thumbnails