Thursday 12 June 2008

Louisa and Will - May Bride and Groom!!!


Dear Sarah

Just wanted to thank you enormously for making our wedding day
 exactly what we wanted it to be. It was a perfect day. 

Will and I had the time of our lives and we will never forget it
 and that's mainly thanks to you and your fantastic team at Tillyboo!.

You did a great job from start to finish and I felt completely supported 
by you and your colleagues at all times. 

Your assistance in the run up to the day itself was faultless 
and you put me at ease when I was verging on bridezilla!

I hope that the summer is panning out for you as planned 
and that all the weddings go as smoothly as ours. 

I really am extremely grateful for everything you did for Will, me and 
all our family and wish you all the success in the future 

Louisa and Will    

Related Posts with Thumbnails